Faraday Electric Services
Faraday Electric LLC is locally owned in Renton Washington and we are State Certified, licenesed and bonded - our Contractor License is #FARADEL830CC.
Our electricians are highly trained in the latest electrical requirements for your home. Faraday Electric is committed to servicing your every electrical
need with guaranteed satisfaction.
Can't figure out why your outlet is sparking or not working? Why your lights are flickering? Why your ceiling fan doesn't turn on? Or maybe your main circuit panel is having issues? Call us to diagnose your problem and fix it promptly.
Electrical Wiring Upgrade
- Upgrade your electrical wiring due to improper installation or damage.
- If you are trying to sell your home or buying a new one, call us to get your wiring up to date and safe.
- Redoing your kitchen? We can connect your new range or dishwasher to make sure it is properly installed and there are no safety hazards.
Electrical Panel Upgrade
Older homes (built before 1990) may have out dated or dangerous panels. Upgrade your panel to make sure it is up to code and can handle your energy demands. Examples of dangerous panels include Zinsco panels, FPE Stab-Loc panels, Split-bus panels. If you have a fuse box instead of a breaker panel, that could be danger as well. Panels with circuit breakers are much safer and better at handling high energy demands. These types of panels can become a hazard, overheating and catching fire causing serious harm to a home and its occupants. Give us a call to assess your panel and replace it if necessary.
Home Addition Electrical installation
Adding on a new room to your house? We will install outlets, light fixtures, ceiling fans or anything you need to make that new addition feel like the rest of your home.
Interior and Exterior Lighting Installation
We can install any of your lighting needs, indoors or outdoors. Remove your old center light fixture and put in recessed lighting to illuminate your entire room, or spot light certain areas. Add motion sensor lights to the outside of your garage or front porch to make coming home at night a little easier.
In today's world, we have more house hold technology and devices than outlets. Add a couple outlets to your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, or any room you wish to reduce those extension cords. We can install or replace any outlet you need. Common outlets include: GFCI outlets—installed near water sources to prevent electrical shock, 20A outlets—along with a 20A circuit it can be used with more energy demanding devices without tripping breakers, USB outlets—plug in any smart device directly into the wall without a charging block, Smart outlets—control these outlets with your smartphone from just about anywhere.
Landscape Lighting Installation
- Show off your beautiful garden, pond, or water fountain landscapes with specialized in-ground or submersible lights.
- Use spot lights to brighten specifics areas in your yard such as trees or architectural details.
- Entertain guests on a warm summer night outdoors by illuminating your deck or porch. Don't forget to add the step lights to prevent accidents.
Other Types of Electrical Installation
- Smoke detector installation
- CO detector installation
- Bath exhaust fan installation
- Ceiling fan Installation
- Spas, hot tubs, and swimming pools wiring installation
- Security camera installation
- Intercom installation
- Home theater installation
- Electric car charger installation
- Generator Installation and service
Green Energy Solutions
- Light Retrofitting—upgrade your old halogen or incandescent bulbs to efficient and practically maintenance free LED bulbs to cut back on your electric bill.
- Instead of central AC, we can install a ductless mini split system. Mini splits are small in size and flexible for zoning or heating and cooling individual
rooms. Each zone would have its own thermostat, making it easy to only condition occupied rooms. Because this system doesn't use ducts, it avoids the energy
losses associated with the ductwork of central forced air systems.
- We can replace your outdated thermostat with a new, energy saving, reliable choice with more control.
We know building a new home is exciting, but at times can seem unfamiliar and overwhelming. Trust our experienced electricians to help with your new home construction, no matter the size or nature. We can install all your basic electric needs like light fixtures and outlets, or things like surround systems, security systems, generators, or entire home automation. Rely on our professional electricians and quality workmanship to make your new house feel like home right away.
Equipment Brands We Recommend
- Generac leads the generator industry for its great quality, variety of products, and innovation.
- Leviton is used for any of your light switch and outlet needs. They carry a wide variety or products and styles that are smart, safe, and energy efficient.
- We use Kidde Fire Safety products to give our clients peace of mind.
- Halo is our preferred brand for elegant, energy efficient recessed lighting.
- Panasonic is a great brand for ventilation fans, systems, and cost effective balanced air solutions.
- For all your premium outdoor heating needs, we use Infratech. Their heaters are energy efficient and easy to operate.
- Cadet is a reliable company for efficient, space saving wall or baseboard heaters.
- As an alternative to baseboard heaters and radiators, we use Nuheat's electric floor heating systems for comfortable, warm floors.
- Reliable, efficient and safe, we use Eaton for most of our circuit breakers.
- For the best value in lighting and fixtures, we often use Lithonia Lighting to provide a quality product.
Check Out Our Projects »